activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: problem with using stomp and mqtt with activemq
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:29:33 GMT
Hi,

the thing is that activemq and mqtt (and stomp) use different character for
the wildcards

In my opinion the stomp also should transform destination names in a
similar fashion as matt. You can raise Jira for that.

In the meantime, take a look at <destinationPathSeparatorPlugin/> described

http://activemq.apache.org/wildcards.html

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac