activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <>
Subject ActiveMQ in Karaf
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:02:05 GMT
I've been using ActiveMQ for a while in Karaf. I'm currently running AMQ
5.6 on Karaf 2.2.10 and it's working great. I want to be able to upgrade my
AMQ version but I'm running into quite a few problems. When I try and
upgrade to 5.7 I have issues with XA transactions as talked about here [1].
When I try to upgrade to 5.8 I can't install activemq-camel because it's
not a bundle [2]. The 5.8 problem has been fixed in 5.9 I guess but it
would really be nice to be fixed in 5.8.

Is there a good upgrade path for activemq running on Karaf at the moment?