activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Stover" <>
Subject How to show current admin IP+port info line at startup?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:59:15 GMT
I upgraded recently from an older ActiveMQ version to the newest v5.8.0.

When I clicked in the older ActiveMQ version on activemq.bat then an info message line was
shown similar to:

INFO   log                      - ActiveMQ Console at

Since I work with a couple of ActiveMQ instances on different ports and computers this was
always a good reminder
about the current IP and used port.

When I look now at the startup message there is no such info line any more.

How can I tell ActiveMQ to re-show this line again at startup?

View raw message