activemq-users mailing list archives

From <guillaume.sur...@orange.com>
Subject RE: Embedded Broker instantiated 2 times when subclassing test.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:42:06 GMT
Thanks! This is now working great.

Guillaume

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Christian Posta [mailto:christian.posta@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 4 juin 2013 18:54
À : users@activemq.apache.org
Objet : Re: Embedded Broker instantiated 2 times when subclassing test.

yep, this is expected when using the spring test functionality. your subclass will inherit
the config from parent class which also loads a broker. take a look at link below to turn
off inheritance:

@ContextConfiguration(inheritLocations=false)

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/javadoc-api/org/springframework/test/context/ContextConfiguration.html

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM, <guillaume.surrel@orange.com> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> I'm stuck with a problem using spring configuration of an ActiveMQ broker.
> The broker seems to be created 2 times, causing a JMX exception the
> second time when the beans are registered:
> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
> org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost****
>
> ** **
>
> Here is my setup:****
>
> I've got a test class which uses an embedded broker (created using
> spring configuration). Another test class extends this one to run
> these tests with another spring configuration which includes some
> changes.****
>
> ** **
>
> I've reproduced the problem on a minimal project attached. I'm running
> on jdk1.6.0_45. Is this a known bug or a misconfiguration ?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Guillaume****

> confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses,
> exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
> par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes.
Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, France Telecom - Orange decline
toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
> privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed,
used or copied without authorisation.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
and its attachments.
> As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;