activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How to achieve ActiveMQ Load balanching
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:41:53 GMT
Hi

I second Christian.

To get in details, you can do:

Broker1 (LB):

<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="tcp" uri="tcp://broker1:61616"/>
</transportConnectors>
<networkConnectors>
   <networkConnector uri="static:tcp:broker2:61616"/>
   <networkConnector uri="static:tcp:broker3:61616"/>
</networkConnectors>

Broker2
<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="tcp" uri="tcp://broker2:61616"/>
</transportConnectors>

Broker3
<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="tcp" uri="tcp://broker3:61616"/>
</transportConnectors>

The client will produce on Broker1. If you have 10 messages on broker1,
those messages will be "forwarded" with 5 on broker2 and 5 on broker3.

Regards
JB