activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <>
Subject Fatal Error: sync failed
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:05:42 GMT
Dear all,

I constuct a distributed business platform based on the message transformation via ActiveMQ.
Most of the time it works fine.
Recently, I found one critical(The broker will shutdown once the following exception occurred!!!)
issues during normally running:
2013-04-14 13:20:21,140 | ERROR | KahaDB failed to store to Journal |
| ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:/// sync failed
at Method)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender.processQueue(
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender$
The test client app is normal JMS sender and receiver. Just I want know if it's a OS or Hardware
level error.
I would much appreciate if any help or suggestion!!!

Thanks a lot,
Zhuran Li