activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Fatal Error: java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:05:42 GMT
Dear all,

I constuct a distributed business platform based on the message transformation via ActiveMQ.
Most of the time it works fine.
Recently, I found one critical(The broker will shutdown once the following exception occurred!!!)
issues during normally running:
2013-04-14 13:20:21,140 | ERROR | KahaDB failed to store to Journal | org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase
| ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4875
java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed
at java.io.FileDescriptor.sync(Native Method)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender.processQueue(DataFileAppender.java:367)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender$1.run(DataFileAppender.java:188)
The test client app is normal JMS sender and receiver. Just I want know if it's a OS or Hardware
level error.
I would much appreciate if any help or suggestion!!!

Thanks a lot,
Zhuran Li