activemq-users mailing list archives

From JRR <...@cisco.com>
Subject Difference between CMS 2.4 and 3.1?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:26:44 GMT
Hello,

We are currently using the AMQ CPP Client 3.5.0 which release notes say uses
the "CMS 2.4 API".

We are looking to move forward to the 3.7.0 client and the release notes say
it uses the "CMS 3.1 API".

How can I determine the API differences between 2.4 and 3.1?

When I click on the link for the API it goes to a web page that allows me to
explore what is available in the API, but there doesn't appear to be a
release note or change log section to explain or point out API differences
from previous releases.

Thank you,

-=John