activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing OpenWire connections in the web console on ActiveMQ 5.8.0.
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:15:04 GMT
Hi,

I've just messing with an ActiveMQ 5.8.0 instance (before jumping on to a
migration process ) and I got a sort of issue with the web console. For some
reason, when I got connections into the broker, the "Connections" link
doesn't display any connections to it. Connections are there and a simple
netstat command displays the TCP connections to the broker but they seem to
be missing in the web console.
Also the queues page, displays the queues with active consumers to them but
as i said before, no connections are displayed on the connections page. By
the way, this feature works pretty well on 5.5.0 release.

JDK 1.7.0_21

Cheers