activemq-users mailing list archives

From vkcse <vamsikrishna_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Data stucked in embedded broker storage.
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:17:02 GMT
Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.8.0.

>I am using an embedded broker and queue producer in one application. And an
external broker with one more application for queue consumer which is
connected to external broker.

>And I am connecting the embedded broker to the external broker using the
network connector.

Up to now every thing working fine. But when I stopped the consumer
application the mesages are stored in embedded broker instead of piling up
in external broker.

What should I have to do? So that the messages have to store in the external
broker even I stopped the consumer.

Thanks,
Krishna.