activemq-users mailing list archives

From bedomon <...@alydre.org>
Subject About "How do I use log4j JMS appender with ActiveMQ"
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:47:40 GMT
Hi,

I create this to topic to explain how i finally found a solution for the
exception : javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer
did not send his wire format.

First I didn't use the jms appender as you can see with my log4j properties
file (i didn't put the mail appender):

# Set root logger level to DEBUG and its only appender to stdout and R.
log4j.rootLogger=${log.level}, stdout, FILE, email
############
###
###     Configuration des appenders
###
############
#
#### Configuration pour la sortie vers la console
#
# stdout is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
# stdout uses PatternLayout.
#log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n
# Print the date in ISO 8601 format
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n

I was only using the log4j-1.2.17.jar library, and as i add the
slf4j-simple.jar all work fine.

That's all, I just want to share my solution.