activemq-users mailing list archives

From kururuKT <>
Subject Re: Compiling issue with ActiveMQ-CPP on armv7l
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:33:07 GMT
Hello all,

An update to the situation, it turns out the cause of the compiling error is
out of memory. I restart the compilation with a higher memory device and got
pass that point.

However I've encountered an error again with the error below:

libtool: link: `cms/libactivemq_cpp_la-Destination.lo' is not a valid
libtool object
make[2]: *** [] Error 1

I haven't try cross-compiling yet because I've a rather bad experience with
activemq-cpp-3.4.3... if nothing works out, I'll give that a try again... (I
don't think that matters)