activemq-users mailing list archives

From jelramzy <>
Subject Can the web console share the same JAAS security context as the container in AMQ 5.8.0 ?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:30:29 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following question: is it possible to have a shared security
context between the AMQ  5.8.0 container and the embedded web console?

My main goal is to allow any user to connect to the webconsole ( JAAS
authentication  based on an Apache DS for example, forget the default files
in AMQ ) and once authenticated , the given user will have access only to
the festinations whoose access was assigned to him.

Is this possible in the current version of AMQ ? if yes , can you please
provide a step by step configuration approach?