activemq-users mailing list archives

From hengyunabc <hengyun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: How to filter message in virtual destinations?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:52:30 GMT
Without virtual topic, the camel.xml :

	<route id="route_coreservice_datachange"
errorHandlerRef="transactionErrorHandler1">
		<description>coreservice.datachange Route</description>
		<from

uri="jms1:topic:VirtualTopic.Orders?clientId=client1&amp;durableSubscriptionName=bar1"
/>
			  <transacted />
		<to uri="jms1:queue:q.A" />
	</route>

With virtual topic, the camel.xml:

	<route id="route_coreservice_datachange"
errorHandlerRef="transactionErrorHandler1">
		<description>coreservice.datachange Route</description>
		<from
			uri="jms1:queue:Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.Orders " />
			  <transacted />
		<to uri="jms1:queue:q.A" />
	</route>

I can take far away from "unique subscriber name", "clientId".
The camel.xml will be small and clear.
In fact, I think that it is hard to configure a right camel.xml while it
contains "subscriber name", "clientId".