activemq-users mailing list archives

From hengyunabc <>
Subject Re: Re:Re: How to filter message in virtual destinations?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:42:53 GMT
Maybe can filter message in class: VirtualTopicInterceptor, but I don't want
to do it...

Now my plan is  Virtual Destinations + camel:

send message to topic: VirtualTopic.Orders;

forward message from queue "Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.Orders " to "q.A"
forward message from queue "Consumer.B.VirtualTopic.Orders " to "q.B"
If I need, filter message through camel route.

receive message from queue "q.A"
receive message from queue "q.B"

So, I can far away from "unique subscriber name", "clientId".