activemq-users mailing list archives

From texasjjjjj <clickt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Exception thrown ActiveMQ-CPP with stomp to JBoss AS 7.1.1
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:07:18 GMT
I want to write a C++ client that send messages using ActiveMQ-CPP to
JBoss/hornetq which has a port configured to listen for stomp protocol.

I have this set up, but when I run the simple_producer example, I get the
following:
Queue /topic/ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic does
not exist

This exception is thrown by
   connection->start();

Ideas?

Note that the connection does seem to start to get established since if I do
not include username/password on the connectionFactory->createConnection
call I get an error about not being able to authenticate and when I do
include them it makes it past that and to the error above.