activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkata Bellamkonda <vbellamko...@nisum.com>
Subject Re: Two ActiveMQ brokers in same cluster are behaving as Masters
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 06:06:56 GMT
Thanks Jakub for quick response.

We configured two ActiveMQ brokers to same database (using JDBC persistence)
in production environment. We are trying to bring these two brokers one
after the other. The broker which was started first is behaving as Master
and the other is behaving as Slave. But, at some point of time (maybe after
2 or 3 days) these two brokers are acting as Masters (both brokers are in
active mode). This issue is not frequently happening.

When we are facing this issue we are stopping both the brokers and bringing
back again one after the other.

Attached are the two broker configuration files. Please let us know if you
require any more details.

activemq_1.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668340/activemq_1.xml>
activemq_2.xml