activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ethan Winograd <ethan.winog...@gianteagle.com>
Subject prefetch size variations with nms connections
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:34:54 GMT
Hi!

We are seeing some inconsistent results when connecting via
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and setting consumer.prefetchSize=0 in the connection
uri.

Sometimes we see the consumer appear in the web console with Prefetch
Max pending showing as 1, which is what we expect.

However sometimes we see the default value of 1000 here, even when
connecting with the same code.

I have seen this with both Apache-NMS-ActiveMQ 1.5 and the new 1.6.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Thanks

Ethan