activemq-users mailing list archives

From indrayani <ind.k...@gmail.com>
Subject deleted queue exceptions
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:39:27 GMT
Hi All,
I am using activemq with camel ,I have defined routes like :

1) from servletA to actimq A
2) from activemq A to servletB
3) from servletB to activemq C
4) from activemq C to servlet D

during first time request, the activemq works fine, but if i send the
request second time, I am getting following exceptions :

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Consumer is closed

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a
deleted Destination:

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received
within: 20000 millis due reply message with correlationID...

 scenario is, not a single producer or consumer of routes are closed, but
still m getting above exceptions.

can anybody tell me the reason behind the exceptions.
absolutely not able to find the cause.