activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhilash93 <>
Subject activemq 5.5.1 virtualbox ubuntu starting issue
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:32:20 GMT
Hi All,

I am working with activemq 5.5.1 in the virtual box ubuntu environment.

I am having an issue in starting the service its giving an error $RET not

I have followed the below steps to resolve but did not work
1)"activemq setup newConfig"
2)copied the file content to /etc/default/activemq file
3)started the activemq

it did not resolve the problem

The PID file is not generated in the /activemq/data/ folder

the detailed information from the console is

echo "INFO: pidfile created : '/app/java/apache-activemq/data/'
(pid '$APID')";exit $RET: not found

can anyone help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.