activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris <chris.jeep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-CPP v3.7.0 : how to close a connection blocked inside a start() when using failover
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:27:26 GMT
Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried using stop(), but got the same
result... i appears the mutex gets deleted, and this result in the r6025
failure, since synchronisable object is an abstract class.

Are you aware of any other method to abort the start() at the moment? (a
workaround that would allow me to close() the connection later on)