activemq-users mailing list archives

From INsanityDesign <zipl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Cluster - failover: connect times out/hangs, tcp: works
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:14:16 GMT
Hey

I feel so ashamed, but after a short pause and caring about something else I
found the issue (at least I hope I did ^^).

As mentioned I followed several documentations, and one of them had
rebalanceClusterClients="true" as part of the parameters for the transport,
besides updateClusterClients="true". I never thought about that and just
took it as given.
I now enabled debugging logs and created a single testenvironment to check
on a low level and found out the IP was being rebalance to a DNS name that I
am not routed to/cannot connect to. I then searched about the rebalancing
and disabled this now. The connection works as well as sending.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best