activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Amazon EC2 and ActiveMQ : Inactive client disconnects
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:12:34 GMT
HI,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.8.0 setup on Amazon EC2 Ubuntu instance. The inactive
consumer connected from external networks got disconnected after some time,
but the same consumers when running internally works fine.

The external consumer works fine until there is flow of requests but if no
requests went through in last 1 hour, they disconnected. My transport
connector seconds are,

 <transportConnector name="stomp"
uri="stomp://0.0.0.0:61612?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=1048576000&amp;transport.keepAliveResponseRequired=true"/>
  <transportConnector name="stomp+nio"
uri="stomp+nio://0.0.0.0:61613?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=1048576000&amp;transport.keepAliveResponseRequired=true"/>

Please let me know if you feel there is something wrong with the settings or
if we have to enable something else on Amazon ec2 instance.

Thanks
Manu