activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mohammed Aslam <mohammed.lesiy...@ibsplc.com>
Subject How to achieve ActiveMQ Load balanching
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:12:40 GMT
How to implement Loadbalancing in active MQ. I saw a few articles on
failover, network of brokers etc.
But that doesnt server my purpose.
By load balancer, I am looking for a solution like, for web application we
use apache proxy infront of multiple application server to balance the load
and client will get only one url of the proxy not the actual url of the
server.

In active MQ is ther anyway we can achieve same kind of loadbalanching so
that the client will connect to only one url, there may be multiple brokers
running but the client need not worry about those things.