activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mohammed Aslam <mohammed.lesiy...@ibsplc.com>
Subject How to achieve ActiveMQ-Loadbalanching
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:05:33 GMT
How to implement Loadbalancing in active MQ. I saw a few articles on
failover, network of brokers etc.
But doesnt server my purpose.
By load balancer I am looking for a solution like for web application we use
apache proxy infront of multiple application server to balance load and
client will get only one url of the proxy not the actualy url of the server.

In active is ther anyway we can achieve same kind of loadbalanching so that
the client will connect to only one url, there may be multiple brokers
running but the client need not worry about those things.