activemq-users mailing list archives

From Greenbean <urcio...@gmail.com>
Subject XA Transaction Rollback With 5.5.1
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:02:57 GMT
I am are running in to a case where some XA transactions are getting stuck in
a prepared state in ActiveMQ most likely not through a fault of ActiveMQ.
This is causing Kaha data files to not get cleaned up.

I wrote a little code snip that will do a roll back of stuck transactions
while investigating the problem we were having with data files not cleaning
up.  Is there an existing utility in ActiveMQ that will print out
transactional information and allow the administrative rollback or commit of
prepared transactions similar to how it is possible to do this in databases?
If not, where would be an appropriate place for a utility like this in case
I wanted to submit some code to allow this type of administrative handling
of XA transactions in the KahaDB?