activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject SE Linux causing problems
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 00:27:37 GMT
I sent out an email earlier and didn't really get any feedback. However I
did manage to "solve" the problem by putting selinux in permissive mode. I
would like to keep selinux in enforce mode though, and I was curious as to
any suggestions on what policies I need to create or what ports I need to
"open" for which programs in selinux to keep any connection problems
between apache and activemq from occuring.

My C code in my apache module uses the fusemq wrapper. I also have a python
consumer which uses stomp. I added port 8161 to http_port_t in selinux but
am unsure where to put anything else (i.e. port 61616 and 61613).

Thanks!!