activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with OpenWire C
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 18:56:07 GMT
While installing ActiveMQ-CPP it terminated because of an error:

activemq/state/ConnectionStateTracker.cpp: In constructor
‘activemq::state::MessageCache::MessageCache(activemq::state::ConnectionStateTracker*)’:
activemq/state/ConnectionStateTracker.cpp:61: error: class
‘activemq::state::MessageCache’ does not have any field named
‘LinkedHashMap’
make[1]: *** [activemq/state/libactivemq_cpp_la-ConnectionStateTracker.lo]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0/src/main'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Is there a fix for this or should I download an earlier version? I
downloaded the most recent release