activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: difficult and unusual configuration..
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 13:50:35 GMT
in your diagram, all four brokers cannot be live and share the same
datastore. You can set up a shared datastore using master/slave per two
brokers. That is, when broker A and B are connected to the same datastore,
broker A is master and B is slave. So when broker A dies, B can take over
where A left off.