activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I run activemq with STOMP? Why is derby not found?
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 19:08:32 GMT
yah, you can check the activemq script to see how it resolves the env
variables...
you can check the code here which shows how it further tries to resolve
them:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-console/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/console/Main.java?view=markup

--
*Christian Posta*