activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java, Stomp, & Web Sockets
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 20:22:20 GMT
1) you don't want to use ws:// for the client side within java.. that
transport's not implemented because it's intended for use in a WebSocket
enabled environment, ie, a browser. Just use the tcp://localhost:X where X
is the transportConnector configured to handle STOMP connections.

2) Use the StompJms code from fusesource. It's a more mature now, follows
the JMS API, and should be good to use.

So basically, juse StompJms from the Java side, use a websockets/stomp
library from the browser.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

--
*Christian Posta*