activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enableAudit="false" didn't work
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:22:36 GMT
sounds like it should work, but your best bet is to alter Tim's test case (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/bugs/AMQ3405Test.java?view=markup)
to use same settings you got and get it to fail. then we can figure out
what's really going on.