activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I run activemq with STOMP? Why is derby not found?
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 00:03:18 GMT
Not sure exactly where homebrew puts it (/usr/local/Cellar/activemq ?)
..but it sounds like the script cannot see the conf files..

maybe navigate to the place that homebrew put activemq... should be a conf/
folder there.. run activemq console from there...

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog