activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable topic prefetch value
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 10:33:11 GMT
no idea on the default prefetch for durable subs, often times i think
100 is a more sensible default for queues. The trade of is between
broker memory usage and throughput to a fast consumer when there is
sufficient queue depth. With many consumers, 1000 can be excessive.

I tidied up the doco for advisoryForDiscardingMessages, thanks for the feedback.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com