activemq-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Colen <thiago.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to move to data-archive
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 22:41:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing some tests with kahadb. To test the archive functionality, I'm
using this configuration in activemq.xml:

*<kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb" archiveDataLogs="true"
journalMaxFileLength="1mb"/>*

After some consume, i saw this error on console:

*java.io.IOException: Failed to move
/usr/local/dev/apache-activemq-5.7.0/data/kahadb/db-1.log to data-archive*
*at org.apache.kahadb.util.IOHelper.moveFile(IOHelper.java:183)*

I have imagined that this error has relation with write permission, but I
saw the permissions and it seems to be correct.

Somebody has some idea?

Thank you,
--
Thiago Colen <http://leitura-catolica.blogspot.com/>