activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Arnold <>
Subject Changing message persistence on messages forwarded using composite queue?
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 16:04:57 GMT

We have a composite queue defined as follows:

                    <amq:compositeQueue name="DataQueue"
                            <amq:queue physicalName="StatisticsQueue"/>

When producers send persistent messages to the `DataQueue`, those messages
are also forwarded to the `StatisticsQueue`.  This is working perfectly.

What we would like to do now is apply transformations to the messages being
forwarded to the `StatisticsQueue`, specifically to make them
non-persistent and add a TTL.  Is this possible via configuration?

Thanks in advance,