activemq-users mailing list archives

From craig w <codecr...@gmail.com>
Subject CertificateLoginModule -- access to destination being subscribed to?
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 12:40:57 GMT
When a client (websocket in particular) connects to Apollo using wss://, is
there some way to tell which destination they're subscribing to (/topic/foo
for example)?

I need custom login logic that does some verification with a 3rd party
service when a user tries to connect and subscribe to a certain
destination, so if a user tries to subscribe to /topic/foo I need to make
sure they are allowed to do that (by querying a 3rd party service). I was
going to extend CertificateLoginModule, override the login method and call
the 3rd party service using information from the client's certificate and
the name of the destination they tried to connect to, however, I don't see
how to get access to that information (the destination name).

Is there some other way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Craig