activemq-users mailing list archives

From craig w <codecr...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Login Module -- how to make Apollo use it?
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 09:36:08 GMT
I'm working on creating a custom login module for Apollo and I'm wondering
how to actually use it.

So far I've created a JAR that contains a class, we'll say, MyLoginModule
which extends the CertificateLoginModule provided by Apollo. Currently, I'm
overriding the "login" method to just do some System.out.println ...to try
and verify it's being loaded and used (sort of a canary test).

I've configured the etc/login.config file in my broker instance to have:

com.acme.MyLoginModule optional
    ;

Instead of

org.apache.activemq.apollo.broker.security.CertificateLoginModule optional
    ;

However, when I startup Apollo and publish a message I don't see my
messages being printed out. I've put my JAR file into $APOLLO_HOME/lib.

Is there something else I should do?

Thanks in advance,
Craig