activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <GSchim...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Loads of TIME_WAIT connections
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 06:53:03 GMT
But the real problem is that a client in a tcp connection doesn't properly (usually  not at
all) close down the connection.
If you don't have control over clients (eg in a public network), lowering the time_wait interval
is the only solution, but otherwise, look for missing close() calls at the client side.

Geurt