activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Why the same amount of messages with transactional and non-transactional send consumes different memory usage?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 07:40:18 GMT
The preceding messages in transactions can succeed in occupying the message cursor memory/cache

but the subsequent messages in pending transactions increase the memory usage at first to
exceed
the memory usage limit so they are unable to put into the cursor cache anymore when committing

transaction.When all transactions are complete, only part of messages is in the cursor cache.

So smaller number of messages in a transaction can use the cursor cache more reasonably.