activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:about blobmessage
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 06:36:55 GMT
Can you detail how you define the realtime transfer file?
As far as I know. OICQ does not support realtime transfer as well.
For BlobMessage AMQ employs the third-party file service to upload the file at first and
then send a event to the receiver to be known that there'is a file need be downloaded.
For JMS Streams,the file will be split into pieces and sent piece by piece so the receiver

can stream these pieces by receiving them one by one.