activemq-users mailing list archives

From 허호영(Hoyeong Heo) <hoyeong....@happyict.co.kr>
Subject RE: How to get current consumer list when I send a message.
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 05:48:13 GMT
[1]
Yes, I meant "ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Topic".

[2]
Here is my hopeful plan.

1. clients make durable subscriptions on a topic.
2. a client send a stomp message with +1 minute expiration time.
3. connected clients get the message in a moment.
4. after 1 minute, I get notified of expiration for each subscription to which message was
not delivered.
    As far as I know, ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Topic topic and BrokerFilter#messageExpired(...)
plugin are supposed to do it.
5. I request Apple or google's push system to send the message to disconnected clients on
behalf of stomp/activeMQ.

However in step 4, neither ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Topic nor BrokerFilter#messageExpired(...)
doesn't seem to have subscription info.

[3]
Though I could check ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic when consumers come and go,
precisely, that's not what I want know.

I just need to know currently disconnected subscription list for each message.

Thanks,
Hoyeong.