activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <>
Subject Re: Help with OpenWire C
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 18:22:30 GMT
On 05/23/2013 02:15 PM, Sean Beck wrote:
> I am new to ActiveMQ and am trying to use it with some C programs I am
> working on.
> I was unable to find a download link for the source, so I just copy-pasted
> the files one-by-one from the svn repo. Also, is there some sort of
> installation process I need to do in order to use this source? Or do I have
> to compile the object files one-by-one as well?
> Help is appreciated! Thanks!
That code hasn't been maintained in quite some time, doubt anyone knows
much about it.

There are C clients for STOMP that you can use, or you can use the
ActiveMQ-CPP library with the C wrapper FuseMQ-C library.

Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc. | |
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: : The open source integration conference:

View raw message