activemq-users mailing list archives

From fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Wire Format Negotiation Timeout -- Say what??
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 20:31:05 GMT

    Thanks!&nbsp; I'm studying up on tcpdump's man page now (about 30 pages
    of technical details!).&nbsp; Wireshark isn't installed by default, so I
    put in a request to have it installed on Tuesday.&nbsp; I won't be back
    in until Thursday, so I'll resume my diagnostics then.

    The broker and client are on the same local network, and a
    traceroute takes 1.5 ms for just that one hop!&nbsp; That's a long time.&nbsp;
    Pinging is slow, too, as well as other indications of a slow
    network, possibly.&nbsp; So I think we're barking up the right tree, but
    tracking down the source of any network issues will be an arduous
    task!&nbsp; And then we'll have to fix it if we can find it...

    Mark

    On 5/13/2013 3:40 PM, ceposta [via