activemq-users mailing list archives

From tcarlyle <tcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when trying to start activemq after configuring password encryption
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 14:12:30 GMT
Btw, it works fine if I use the encryption with the password set in the
property as:

	<bean id="configurationEncryptor"
class="org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEStringEncryptor">
	  <property name="algorithm" value="PBEWithMD5AndDES"/>
	  <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
	</bean>

but still it doesnt work with the environmental variable, even if I can do a
echo $ACTIVEMQ_ENCRYPTION_PASSWORD and get its proper value