activemq-users mailing list archives

From Killhoven <>
Subject Re: AMQ failover using different PCs?
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 17:32:47 GMT
I am literally interested in a reliable system: two separate stand-alone PC-s
(they can be in the same LAN if needed), all traffic goes trough both (they
do not share any resource like database, file system). In a moment master
fails, slave takes over. When Master comes up, it will resync and take over.

Options like Multicast, JDBC, shared file system etc are not reliable..

If I configure the networkConnectors and transportConnectors to use IP
addresses instead of the term localhost, It could work?