activemq-users mailing list archives

From anubhav <>
Subject websocket protocol access from remote computer
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 08:53:10 GMT

I have designed a chat application based on websocket protocol.

i have installed a xampp server in computer A .I start the server in
computer A and then I am trying to access client.php page (url is
ipadresssofA/project/client.php) from computer B using the ip address of
computer A. But it is displaying socket error.

And when i try same url on computer A (url is
ipadresssofA/project/client.php). client get connects.BOTH COMPUTERS ARE
CONNECTED WITH SAME WIFI. Here is my client code.please tell me what is

Also in my server code something is written in comments which i want to show
you :

Please telll where i am wrong