activemq-users mailing list archives

From verystrongjoe <verystrong...@gmail.com>
Subject difficult and unusual configuration..
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 08:19:41 GMT
I'm so stucked on configuring like the below..
it's been for 5 days..

Condition...
1) producer , consumer and broker is loaded on same jvm.
2) each producer in one server have to deliver messages to the producer of
same server.
3) if one of servers is killed, I want the other server's broker to get the
messages of killed node and execute instead of killed node.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666877/croppercapture50.jpg>

so, I'm using master-slave configuration and vm connector and jdbc
persistent adpater.
without using failover schema, can i share the data through the jdbc
persistent adaptor of brokers?

please give some colborate advice or hint...
thanks in advance..