activemq-users mailing list archives

From "prabumca06@gmail.com" <prabumc...@gmail.com>
Subject enableAudit="false" didn't work
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 11:23:25 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3405Like above issue,I am facing in
my messaging system.I have tried setting enableAudit="false" in activemq.xml
like below.But after re-delivery messages from DLQ messages not coming into
DLQ."                                 producerFlowControl="false"

optimizedDispatch="false"                                 maxPageSize="1000"

useCache="true"                                 queuePrefetch="1000"

enableAudit="false"                                 >                 Please
kindly help me.