activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject hostname in certificate didn't match exception with Https transport
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 14:01:47 GMT
When I try to connect a remote producer to my broker via a https transport I
get the following error:

Now I would like to disable this check through the following configuration:

but I cannot retrieve the SSLSocketFactory associated with my https
transport... I can only retrieve the SslContext from BrokerService. Could
you please suggest me a way to set the property above programmatically?
Thank you!

I'm using AMQ 5.8.0 with embedded broker.