activemq-users mailing list archives

From verystrongjoe <verystrong...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Failover when the broker and the consumer is killed.
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 01:10:33 GMT
I have 4 servers and each server is using jetty embeded with activemq,
infinispan.
activemq modules of each server consist of each producer, consumer, and
broker.

so, what I want to achieve is ..

1) each producer in a server have to be delievered and be consumed message
by a consumer in same server.
2) if one of servers is killed, messages in killed server have to be
delievered and be consumed to the other server and guarantee that the first
incoming message have higher priority, but it doesn't have to be accurate.

but i'm new about activemq..
so with poor knowledge, i set like the followings.
queue broker url of the primary server's consumer

failover://(failover://(tcp://primary:61616,tcp://secondary:61616,tcp://tertiary:61616,tcp://quaternary:61616)?randomize=false

queue broker url of the secondary server's consumer

failover://(failover://(tcp://secondary:61616,tcp://tertiary:61616,tcp://quaternary:61616,tcp://primary:61616)?randomize=false

i will skip tertiary and quaternary consumer configuration..

anyway, I thought I succeed...

*but the most important thing is that I load producer, consumer, broker in
same jvm and loaded at the same time.
*

so, if one of server is killed, the queue of other server have to be
notified and must get messages in killed node..

how can i sovle this problem? please let me know..